Author SpotlightAn Author Spotlight is a one-day event to designed to introduce an author and their work. This is geared more towards the author rather than a specific book, and is a great way for an author to build awareness of their body of work.
These posts often include fun facts about the Author, all provided by the Author. These can include things such as:
- Ten Things About Me
- Deleted Scene
- Dream Cast
- Alternate POV or Bonus Scene from a Book
- Short Q & A
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a tour.
- No limit on blog participants
- BPICP will send invites to blogs to participate in tours as well as push out the tour sign-up form on social media, including the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page, and other sites as applicable.
- A sign-up post will be created on the BPICP website, and all hosts will be recorded at the bottom of the post for easy reference (please give us 2-3 days lag time to keep the post updated!)
- An information document will be provided to the client/author to collect all necessary information for the Media Kit. It is the client/author's responsibility to ensure that all links and information work and do not violate any copyright laws.
- A Media Kit will be provided to all blog tour participants, generally three days in advance of their post. The media kit includes:
- Custom Made Tour Banner
- Book Cover
- Book Blurb/Synopsis
- Purchase Links
- Author Bio
- Author Picture (optional)
- Social Media Links
- Other optional promotional materials provided by the client (e.g. Book Trailer, Dream Cast, Teaser Photos, Playlist, etc.)
- An easy cut/paste HTML post will also be provided to all tour hosts
- Book Partners In Crime Promotions will provide a customized banner for your Spotlight. If you would like additional graphics to coincide with your Spotlight, please contact us for pricing & packaging information. Book covers, author picture, or stock photos (owned by author) can be used for the banner and will need to be provided to BPICP.
- BPICP will promote your Spotlight on social media on the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page.
- All tour hosts are encouraged to cross-promote their blog posts on other social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. and will be asked to tag the author and BPICP in their cross-posts so they can be shared, re-tweeted, and acknowledged.
- A giveaway is optional, but recommended since giveaways will attract more attention to your Spotlight.
- The giveaway will be managed by BPICP, with the giveaway prizes to be supplied by the client/author.
- BPICP will manage the giveaway using Rafflecopter.
- The giveaway will last five (5) days.
- BPICP will draw & verify the winner and provide the winner's contact information to the client/author in an email. It is the client's responsibility to notify the winner(s) by email.
- The purchase and distribution of the giveaway prizes are the client/author’s sole responsibility. This can be anything from a signed paperback, eBook, gift card, swag, or even a kindle. Anything you would like to giveaway is fine with us. Readers love giveaways, so be creative, and remember, it doesn't have to cost a lot of money!
Terms & Conditions
- Payment for services is due upon booking
- Please see our terms and conditions page for details.