Cover Reveal / Cover Re-Reveal
A Cover Reveal is a great marketing tool to help create in interest in an upcoming release and gain exposure.
A Cover Re-reveal is a great way to re-introduce a book that has been in the market and has been updated with a new cover. This will help generate new interest and and get your name out in front of readers again.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to book a tour.
Pricing: $30 for a one day event
***Ask us about our $50 Cover Reveal/New Release Blitz Package!***
- No limit on blog participants
- BPICP will send invites to blogs to participate in tours as well as push out the tour sign-up form on social media, including the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page, and other sites as applicable.
- A sign-up post will be created on the BPICP website, and all hosts will be recorded at the bottom of the post for easy reference (please give us 2-3 days lag time to keep the post updated!)
- An information document will be provided to the client/author to collect all necessary information for the Media Kit. It is the client/author's responsibility to ensure that all links and information work and do not violate any copyright laws.
- A Media Kit will be provided to all blog tour participants, generally three days in advance of their post. The media kit includes:
- Custom Made Tour Banner
- Book Cover
- Book Blurb/Synopsis
- Pre-order purchase links - if available
- Author Bio
- Author Picture (optional)
- Social Media Links
- Other optional promotional materials provided by the client (e.g. Book Trailer, Dream Cast, Teaser Photos, Playlist, etc.)
- An easy cut/paste HTML post will also be provided to all tour hosts
- Book Partners In Crime Promotions will provide a customized banner for your Cover Reveal/Re-Reveal. If you would like additional graphics (e.g. Facebook Banner, teaser pictures) to coincide with your tour, please contact us for pricing & packaging information. A copy of the book cover will be used for this banner, no other images will be required.
- BPICP will promote your tour on social media on the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page.
- All tour hosts are encouraged to cross-promote their blog posts on other social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. and will be asked to tag the author and BPICP in their cross-posts so they can be shared, re-tweeted, and acknowledged.
- A giveaway is optional, but recommended since giveaways will attract more attention to your Cover Reveal/Re-Reveal.
- The giveaway will be managed by BPICP, with the giveaway prizes to be supplied by the client/author.
- BPICP will manage the giveaway using Rafflecopter.
- The giveaway will last five (5) days.
- BPICP will draw & verify the winner(s) and provide the winner(s) contact information to the client/author in an email. It is the client's responsibility to notify the winner(s) by email.
- The purchase and distribution of the giveaway prizes are the client/author’s sole responsibility. This can be anything from a signed paperback, eBook, gift card, swag, or even a kindle. Anything you would like to giveaway is fine with us. Readers love giveaways, so be creative, and remember, it doesn't have to cost a lot of money!
Terms & Conditions
- Payment for services is due upon booking
- Please see our terms and conditions page for details.