Review TourPlease contact email@example.com for more information or to book a tour.
A Review Tour is similar to a blog tour, but hosts sign up to post their review on their tour date. These tours can be either 3 or 5 days in length, and include unlimited hosts.
Enough lead time must be given to the hosts time to schedule your book to be read and reviewed. Many hosts have review commitments that extend out over months, so the more notice we provide for this option, the better the response will be for those hosts who will sign up to take the review copy. BPICP recommends at least six (6) weeks lead time for a successful Review Tour.
Note: BPICP understands how important reviews are to authors and will do our best to remind all those who have signed up for the Review Tour to post their reviews on their designated date. BPICP cannot guarantee that every participant will read and review the book and cannot be held responsible if hosts do not fulfill their commitment, but we will do all we can to encourage and remind the hosts to fulfill their obligation. Those hosts not fulfilling their commitment will be restricted from taking any further ARCs offered by BPICP.
- $50 - 1 Day Review Tour
- $70 - 3 Day Review Tour
- $90 - 5 Day Review Tour
- No limit on blog participants
- You can choose to offer unlimited review copies or limit the number of review copies provided. The client/author is responsible for sending BPICP a review copy for distribution.
- BPICP will send invites to blogs to participate in the Review Tour as well as push out the tour sign-up form on social media, including the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page, and other sites as applicable.
- A sign-up post will be created on the BPICP website, and all hosts will be recorded at the bottom of the post for easy reference (please give us 2-3 days lag time to keep the post updated!)
- An information document will be provided to the client/author to collect all necessary information for the Media Kit. It is the client/author's responsibility to ensure that all links and information work and do not violate any copyright laws.
- A Media Kit will be provided to all Review Tour participants, when their review copy is distributed. The media kit includes:
- Custom Made Tour Banner
- Book Cover
- Book Blurb/Synopsis
- Excerpt (optional)
- Purchase Links
- Author Bio
- Author Picture (optional)
- Social Media Links
- Other optional promotional materials provided by the client (e.g. Book Trailer, Dream Cast, Teaser Photos, Playlist, etc.)
- An easy cut/paste HTML post will also be provided to all tour hosts
- Book Partners In Crime Promotions will provide a customized banner for your Review Tour. If you would like additional graphics (e.g. Facebook Banner, teaser pictures) to coincide with your Tour, please contact us for pricing & packaging information. A copy of the book cover will be used for this banner, no other images will be required.
- BPICP will promote your tour on social media on the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page.
- All tour hosts are encouraged to cross-promote their blog posts on other social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. and will be asked to tag the author and BPICP in their cross-posts so they can be shared, re-tweeted, and acknowledged.
- A giveaway is optional, but recommended since giveaways will attract more attention to your Review Tour.
- The giveaway will be managed by BPICP, with the giveaway prizes to be supplied by the client/author.
- BPICP will manage the giveaway using Rafflecopter.
- The giveaway will last five (5) days for a three (3) day tour, and seven (7) days for a five (5) day tour.
- BPICP will draw & verify the winner(s) and provide the winner(s) contact information to the client/author in an email. It is the client's responsibility to notify the winner(s) by email
- The purchase and distribution of the giveaway prizes are the client/author’s sole responsibility. This can be anything from a signed paperback, eBook, gift card, swag, or even a kindle. Anything you would like to giveaway is fine with us. Readers love giveaways, so be creative, and remember, it doesn't have to cost a lot of money!
Terms & Conditions
- Payment for services is due upon booking.
- Please note that reviews will be honest and positive reviews are not guaranteed. Many bloggers will opt to not review a book if the rating will be below three stars. This is a practice that Book Partners In Crime Promotions encourages, but we cannot ensure that will always be the case.
- Bloggers will be asked to also post review to Goodreads/Amazon in addition to their blog.
- Please note that number of bloggers requesting books is not guaranteed. By signing up for this service, you agree that the number of bloggers requesting a copy and writing a review is not guaranteed.
- Once the sign up post goes up, refunds are not available.
- Please see our terms and conditions page for details.