We'll help you develop your message, create your information page on the TC and HT websites, and help you get supports to meet the minimum threshold needed to have your message sent out.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to book a tour.
- $10 per message (includes both TC & HT)
- $5 if purchased as an add-on with any other package
- BPICP will advertise your sign-up to blogs and readers to participate in your campaign, as well as push out your sign-up on social media, including the BPICP Facebook Page and Twitter Page, and other sites as applicable. Since a minimum number of supporters is required for your TC and HT campaign to go live, it is integral that the client/author work with BPICP to get the campaign fully supported. BPICP cannot guarantee that all campaigns will be fully supported, but will do everything we can to see that it does!
- A sign-up post will be created on the BPICP website to advertise your TC and HT campaign (if this is an add-on, this will be promoted with the package you are purchasing)
- If desired, Book Partners In Crime Promotions will provide a customized banner for your Thunderclap and HeadTalker campaign's information page. If you would like additional graphics (e.g. Facebook Banner, teaser pictures) to coincide with your Tour, please contact us for pricing & packaging information. A copy of the book cover will be used for this banner, no other images will be required.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment for services is due upon booking.
- Please note that Book Partners In Crime will promote your TC and HT campaign as much as possible, but cannot guarantee that the minimum threshold of supporters will be met.
- Once the TC and HT campaign is created, refunds are not available.
- Please see our terms and conditions page for details.
This information comes from the Thunderclap website, and is also releveant to HeadTalker:
What exactly is a Thunderclap?Not quite sure what a Thunderclap is? Here's some of the FAQ's from the Thunderclap website:
What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is a tool that lets a message be heard when you and your friends say it together. Think of it as an "online flash mob." Join a Thunderclap, and you and others will share the same message at the same time, spreading an idea through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr that cannot be ignored.
What exactly am I agreeing to when I authorize my Facebook or Twitter account?
You’re allowing Thunderclap to share a single message on your behalf. This is only the case when you click the button on the campaign page to support with Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr. After the campaign is complete, we won’t post any additional messages.
Will you only post to my account, or to my friends' accounts as well?
Just your feed. We won't spam your friends; that wouldn't be nice.
Wait, but why does the authorization message say you need access to my friends list?
The permissions granted to us by Twitter and Facebook include some that we have no intention of using, which includes access to your friends list. We only post a single message to your account in support of your chosen campaign. We only store a token that is given to us by the social networks over a secure connection. We do not see your password, nor do we store it in our system.
What if I decide that I no longer want to support a campaign?
You can always opt out of a specific campaign by returning to the campaign page and following the prompts.